Use Google Workspace Promo Code and avail the fantastic discount for the first twelve months.
Google Workspace users will get a 10% Flat discount.
Google Workspace Promo Code For US/CA: Get Your Promo Code
In this article, we have provided Google Workspace Promo Code for each country to save approximately $20 for the first year.
If you are from different countries, need not worry.
Google Workspace Promo Code is available for below-listed countries:
US, UK, UAE, Australia, India, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, France, Germany, Japan, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Argentina, Peru, India, etc.
How to Save 10% money using Google Workspace Promo Code:
- LATIN AMERICA & AUSTRALIA: Get Your Google Workspace Discount
- ASIA: Grab Your Coupon
- EUROPE: Select Your Promo code
[Google Workspace Promo Code Free For July 2021]
Follows the below instructions correctly to activate your Google Workspace account and apply the corresponding promotion coupon.
Note: We are not using your personal information for our benefits. Usually, we need to provide your details to Google Workspace teams.
Alternatively, you can try the Google Workspace product for free for the first 14 days.
[It’s better to utilize trial unless you are sure of purchasing it]
2. After getting Google Workspace Promotion Code, you need to login to the Google Workspace admin panel.
3. Afterward, click on the Billing option to set up your preferable billing plan.
4. Select your appropriate ‘Country and its Currency.’
5. After selecting the country and currency, you need to choose between two programs.
6. Assume that you have selected a Flexible Plan. After that, you will see a tab for the ‘Promotion Code’ tab.
7. After applying the Google Workspace Promotion code, you will find this type of message,
“10% off each month for 12 months (s) if the minimum monthly bill is $1.00.”
8. Click on Continue. Your Google Workspace promotion code has successfully used.
- Note: To get a 10% discount, please make sure you are entering Google Workspace Promotion Code India while setting up the billing account. You can’t come to it later.
9. Please note that Google Workspace users will not find a discounted amount.
10. Please follow the next instruction to ensure your promotional discount.
Your order summary doesn’t show you a reduced amount as per Google’s policy. However, it does allow us to see you that the Google Workspace Promotion code has applied and a short note after filling up the tax information section.
11. After clicking on Continue, you will need to fill up the contact billing and tax information section.
12. Complete billing plan, and if found any troubles while setting up an account, follow the Q&A section below or directly contact us through the comment box.
Enjoy your service for the next 12 months.
Look at the image below, which shows Google Workspace pricing plans:
G SUITE BASIC VS G SUITE BUSINESS:
Choose the above methods wisely. I must suggest to you for the annual program that will charge less than the flexible plan.
Know more about the Flexible Plan vs. Annual Plan:
♦ FOR G SUITE BASIC PLAN:
♦ FOR G SUITE BUSINESS PLAN:
- Remember, users can avail of a 10% discount using Google Workspace Promotion Code only for the first payment.
- It offers just for the 1st time registration. It will not be able to redeem later.
- You will get a quick 10% OFF per user only for one year.
- G Suite pricing values change from Country to Country, and also, it would vary from Basic plan to Business one.
- Please make sure to check your SPAM folder for several coupons.
- If you didn’t get any G Suite Promo Code, you could try 14 days trial period instead.
Please drop your comments below if you find any trouble during the billing task. I will try to contact you within an hour or mostly within a day and will try to resolve it as quickly as possible.
Discount Rate Using Google Workspace Promotion Code
|Country||Discount (%)||Price before Discount||Price after Discount|
|INDIA||10||₹2520 per user/yr||₹2016 per user/yr|
|Deutschland||10||€62.40 per user/yr||€49 per user/yr|
♦ SOME Q&A WHILE PROCEEDING THROUGH BILLING SETUP:
Sometimes many of the users don’t follow the above-written procedure to complete the payment process. Therefore, they stuck with billing issues.
So, no problem. That’s why I am here.
Fix your problem instantly by reading our questions and answers section.
If you have any queries to ask, use below comment section.
1. Something wrong while completing the billing setup. Is there any issue or it is just me?
Answer: You need to go again to restart the billing setup.
2. I am unable to select the proper payment options I want. Why?
Answer: Then, there is only one solution you need to follow.
If you are setting up the 1st subscription to your Google billing account, click Back in the setup window and select the right country correctly.
3. I have chosen another currency while setting up the billing currency. What should I do?
Answer: If by mistakenly, you have selected Indian currency as Rupees, then you can switch to the US dollar.
Click Back option and select the correct currency.
4. I want to see my discount. Where is it?
Answer: After completing the order, your paid service begins.
Go to transaction from billing account, and there you can see the discount amount which was applied using Google Workspace coupon.
5. Still, I don’t understand the fundamental difference between Flexible and Annual Plan. Can you please once again explain it?
Answer: Why not.
In the Flexible Plan, you can add/delete users at any time you want.
But in this plan, you have to pay only for the service which you are using now. Hence, you need to pay monthly.
In the Annual Plan, you are with the Google Workspace family for a whole year, and that’s why you are getting the discount rate.
You can add users to this plan also, but can not delete them during that one year.
6. What if I don’t see any other country in the drop list menu?
Answer: Well, you need to cancel your current account and need to open a new one to use the new address.
7. What if my Google rejects my bank detailed while failing out the information?
Answer: There is only one solution to this. Make sure to enter the correct details. If necessary, contact your bank immediately.
8. I am the only Indian who is facing debit or credit card issues?
Answer: No, my friend. Right now, due to the issue with the 3D secure verification service, Google can’t accept Indian Debit cards. In some situations, Google also denied specific credit cards. Hence the best possible way is to try another credit card.
9. Is Google Workspace 14 days trial period safe? Means, do I have to enter bank details early during my free trial?
Answer: Yes! But need not to worry. You will not charge any money until your 14 days trial periods are over.
So if you want, you can cancel your subscription right now.
10. I am still confused between Google Workspace Basic and Business plan. Care to explain it?
Answer: If you are new, go with the first one:
In Google Workspace Basic plan, you can use pro emails, able to makes a meeting using calendars, online document sharing, edition, and storage.
That’s not enough! You can also do a video meeting. But remember, Google Workspace Basic costs 5 USD per user per month.
Hence, it’s better to use the Google Workspace Promo Code to avail of a 10% discount.
In Google Workspace Business Plan, you will get unlimited storage.
You can even allow everyone in your organization to use Google vault.
This plan comes with Drive administration, auditing, and the user can report some of the issues in the features.
Note that this plan will cost you 10 USA per user per month.
11. Can I switch my billing plans later?
Answer: Yes! You have the privilege to shift from Annual to Flexible. But only during this situation.
- While you are on 14 days trial period and
- when it’s about time to renew your subscription
But things are different if you are using a Flexible plan and want to turn into Annual.
Ás, the Annual plan is not available in some of the countries. Hence if it is possible, you can switch during your trial time and after expiring first free 14 days.
12. Ok! My free 14 days trial period is about to end. When my first automatic transaction will occur?
Answer: Let’s say you have done a free trial in March. After that, your paid subscription will starts in April.
Google will start debiting at the opening of the month means at the beginning of April.
Unless you cancel your subscription, you will charge each month automatically.
GOOGLE WORKSPACE FREQUENT Q&A
Question: When will I get a Google Workspace promo code after registering through a respective form?
Answer: You will get promo code within minutes if you enter correct mail ID along with your business domain name.
Question: Will I get Business promo code through this form too?
Answer: Yes! Definitely.
Question: What is the validity of promotion code If I get more than two codes?
Answer: Even though we have written on the top of this post, sometimes Google Workspace promo code would be useful for the next four months.
Ok! I clearly realize the whole Basic and Business plans. But what about its security?
Why Google Workspace Is Better Than Others?
1. DATA PROTECTION:
This feature allows a user to monitor every employees’ records as well as actions. Google Workspace security can also detect suspicious login attempts in no time.
That will enhance the email security level to a new height.
Furthermore, the Google Workspace Administrator even secures sensitive data between Gmail and Drive. There is a Data Loss Prevention (DLP) policy that helps the user to find out which email is responsible for leakage.
Meaning in the future, it will prevent sensitive data loss.
Traditional Gmail can detect spam emails accurately and that we are aware of it already. Google Workspace increased their accuracy to identify spam emails to 99.9%.
What if the user received attachment containing malware or a virus?
To avoid it, Google always scans every possible email attachments to remove viruses/malware.
If you are working for an organization, there must be transparency in work.
Therefore, Google Workspace provides one more feature that enables the users to trust their customers.
Meaning no one can view your private data.
To prevent this, Google does not allow the third party service to access your data.
Even Google never advertise ads in Google Workspace.
More importantly, when there is maintenance downtime, Google Workspace always can be accessible with no issues.
In this situation, any service could have been temporarily down, but Google Workspace’s apps still available to users.
So why wait for more?
Use Google Workspace Promotion Code and get your discount now.
3. PHYSICAL KEYS:
Google had made an incredible move when they introduced a secret way of hacking Google Workspace users’ account.
To prevent phishing attacks, Google creates small USB stick devices which are made by YubiKey. It works similar to the two-factor authentication (2FA) methods.
The earlier user needs more than just a username and password. Google will send you a secret code to your register mobile number by SMS.
It seems to be a very long time-consuming process. Therefore to save users’ precious time, Google introduces a physical key which can be inserted into the system while login and need to press a button.
4. ALERT AGAINST ATTACKERS:
On 1st August, Google announced new Google Workspace features for admin accounts. When attackers are intended to hack your Google Workspace account, the company will suspect this that can alert Google Workspace administrators.
You may think Google is already giving this service to users since 2012, but this new feature will alert users that being targeted by the government-backed attack.
According to the company, one email will trigger when they suspect government-backed attacker is trying to access users account and more importantly this feature needs to turn on.
You can turn on this feature by following the below steps:
Admin Console > Reports > Manage Alerts > Government-backed attack
5. INVESTIGATION TOOL:
The investing tool is an integrating feature that can detect which user is responsible for the leakage of sensitive data. Meaning if anyone sharing data externally, Google Workspace Admin can remove their access t Drive data.
This tool also helps Admin to review every users’ data for a security point of view. Investing tool is available for Google Workspace Enterprise users only.
5. PRIVACY & SECURITY FOR GOOGLE WORKSPACE FILES:
We as a Google Workspace user already aware of three default options to secure our valuable data. You can check out the following options which you may know about
- Only file creator can view their Google Workspace files.
- The user can set 2 steps verification for security compromise
- Authorize Team Drive can share and see data externally
But every organization have their mindset and define rules. But did you know how these above setting may affect your privacy and security?
Check out below three primary security setting which you need to adjust according to your organization
1. Should you set the environment as Privacy or Public?
By default, data will be private as only that person will see it who has created it. However, Google Workspace administrator can choose to change the privacy mode to a public one. To set this setting, please follow the below steps:
Admin console > Apps > Google Workspace > Drive and Docs > Sharing settings > Link Sharing Defaults. After that choose ON/OFF.
2. Is 2 Step verification required?
2-Step verification is the most important feature that most of the Google Workspace administrators need to enable regarding security point of view. First of all, the user will require to fill his username and password; then as second step verification, Google will send you OTP for approving access through SMS.
3. Is Google Workspace files on Team Drive external or internal?
Just like Google drive, in Team Drive, every added member can access data. Without having membership in Team Drive, you will lose the authority to access it. Hence it’s up to Administration that will cause no issue to the organization’s data. Follow the below steps to change Team Drive settings.
Admin console > Apps > Google Workspace > Drive and Docs > Manage Team Drives.