(G SUITE BASIC PROMO CODE CODE IS VALID TILL August 31, 2019)
Welcome, G Suiters!!!
If you are here to get some financial discount using G Suite Basic Promo Code (Código promocional), then you are at right place.
In this article, you will not only receive G Suite Basic Code but also for G Suite Business plan.
Quick Coupon For US/CA: Get Coupon Here
Note: G Suite Basic Promo Code (Gutscheincode) available for below countries:
US, UK, Australia, India, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, 日本, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Argentina, UAE, India, etc.
Note: G Suite Basic Promo Code for Business Plan is currently available for the following countries
Australia, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, the United States United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom.
Create a new G Suite Account- Step by Step Guide:
Note: Alternatively, you can avail G Suite Basic Promo Code from below links.
G Suite Basic Promo Code to get a 20% Discount
1. You can refer above link where you can get g suite promo code that valid for all above-mentioned countries.
Want to try a free trial on service? Then click below link and proceed further:
- It’s beneficial to use free service unless you are assured of buying it.
Simple Process to Open G Suite Account:
When you select Basic or Business option to open new start signup process you will see below steps that you need to take carefully:
STEP 1: Let’s get started-
Type your business name. For example in our case “G Suite Deals.”
Select the approx number of employees you want to add. If more than 300 employees are working under your organization, then go with 300+
Finally, select your country. and click Next
STEP 2: What’s your contact info?
On the second page, fill your first name, last name and your existing Gmail address that ends with “firstname.lastname@example.org“
STEP 3: Does your company have a domain?
If you already have a domain of your business, then select this “YES, I HAVE ONE I CAN USE” option.
STEP 4: What’s your business’s domain name?
Type your domain name. For example “gsuitedeals.com.”
STEP 5: Use this domain to set up the account?
STEP 6: How you’ll sign in
Type username. For example “admin.” Note: Your email address will be “email@example.com.”
Choose a strong password that includes Capital case, small case, one number, and one special character.
Lastly, click on AGREE AND CREATE ACCOUNT
2. After getting promo codes (促銷代碼), you need to login to your G suite admin panel.
3. After that click on Billing section to set up billing plans. You can use reference images.
4. After that, you need to select your desired country and currency for payments
5. After following step 4, you need to select which plan do you want to proceed further whether Basic or Business.
6. Let’s assume that you have select ‘Basic Plan‘.
After that you will observe that, there are even two more plans under Basic plan i.e., Flexible Plan and Annual Plan.
Here is a clear idea of what resides under the Flexible and Annual Plan:
7. After selecting any of the above plans, apply the respective promo code. You will find this type of message,
“20% off each month for 12 month(s) if minimum monthly bill is $1.00”
8. After that click on continue and your G Suite Basic Promo Code successfully will be used.
- Note: To get a 20% discount, please make sure you are entering promo code while setting up a billing account. You can’t enter it later.
9. Sometimes you will not find any 20% off discount. Don’t worry. Please follow the next instruction.
[Note: You order summary don’t show your reduced amount as per Google’s policy.
But one thing is sure, it does show you the promotion code and a short note about it which will be applied later after filling up tax information section.]
10. After clicking on continue, you will need to fill in contact billing and tax information section.
(This is absolutely safe and you can proceed because this whole process is under Google’s domain)
11. Having trouble while creating G Suite account. Hit comment buttons and tell us what is your problem
Check out the Discount price after applying promo code
|Country||Discount (%)||Price before Discount||Price after Discount|
|United States||20||$72 per user/yr||$57.6 per user/yr|
|United Kingdom||20||£55.20 per user/yr||£44.16 per user/yr|
|Australia||20||A$100.80 per user/yr||A$ 80.64 per user/yr|
|Belgium||20||€62.40 per user/yr||€49.92 per user/yr|
|Brazil||20||R$324 per user/yr||R$259.2 per user/yr|
|Canada||20||CA$ $93.60 per user/yr||CA$74.8 per user/yr|
|Chile||20||$72 per user/yr||$57.6 per user/yr|
|Colombia||20||$72 per user/yr||$57.6 per user/yr|
|France||20||€62.40 per user/yr||€49.92 per user/yr|
|Germany||20||€62.40 per user/yr||€49.92 per user/yr|
|Hong Kong||20||$72 per user/yr||$57.6 per user/yr|
|India||20||INR ₹2520 per yr||INR 2016 per yr|
|Ireland||20||€62.40 per user/yr||€49.92 per user/yr|
|Italy||20||€62.40 per user/yr||€49.92 per user/yr|
|Japan||20||¥8,160 per user/yr||¥6528 per user/yr|
|Mexico||20||MX$ 1404 per user/yr||MX$ 1123.2 per user/yr|
|Netherlands||20||€62.40 per user/yr||€49.92 per user/yr|
|New Zealand||20||$72 per user/yr||$57.6 per user/yr|
|Portugal||20||€62.40 per user/yr||€49.92 per user/yr|
|Singapore||20||$72 per user/yr||$57.6 per user/yr|
|Spain||20||€62.40 per user/yr||€49.92 per user/yr|
Having some question about G Suite process???
Question: How to proceed with payment???
Answer: If you don’t want to pay right now, don’t worry! You can get 14 days free trial period of G Suite.
But after the free trial days, you have to pay by Debit/credit card using G Suite Basic Promo Code.